TUESDAY – SUNDAY 9AM – 3PM
UPDATE 3/16/20 – We’re still planning to bake bread this week, but regulators will ultimately regulate and this could impact us.
In the meantime;
– Call ahead and place an order AT LEAST TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE.
– Line up outside and limit the customers inside to a maximum of 4.
– If there’s a line/queue when you arrive, please give everyone else some space.
– Please pay with cards or contactless payments. Avoid cash if possible.
– Don’t be a jerk. We’re baking as much as we can while maintaining the safety & health (physical & mental) of our employees. This is no time for hoarding or rudeness.
– For everyone’s sake, please follow all official health guidelines. We don’t think it needs to be repeated again, and nobody wants a Village Plague.
We mix it. We shape it. We ferment it. We bake it.
Made with locally & regionally produced ingredients because they taste better.
If it’s close to closing time, call us to see what’s available:
Folks who swing by after 2pm taking a “shot in the dark” hoping to find a loaf of bread are greatly rewarded if we do indeed have anything left! Just sayin’
BREAD EATERS – please support these local folks who support us:
- Olive & Citrus, Redlands
- Arcade Coffee Roasters, Riverside
- Highland Springs Resort, Cherry Valley
- Lot22 Olive Oil – State Street, Redlands
- Lot22 Olive Oil – Migliore Gourmet, Riverside
- BeeWell Juice Bar, Yucaipa
- Brewcaipa Brewing Co., Yucaipa
- Chai Coffee Co., Yucaipa
- The Rustik Fork Eatery, Riverside